Here’s a new, more complicated version of an old game where you had to help a shepherd, a wolf and a sheep cross a river on a barge that could only old two at once.
|[[In this Japanese version
||http://freeweb.siol.net/danej/riverIQGame.swf]], we have a family in which adults can’t stand the opposite-gender kids, along with a policeman and a prisoner. So, here are the rules:
- Only two people at once on the barge
- The father can’t stay alone with one of the daughters if the mother isn’t also there
- The mother can’t stay alone with one of the sons if the father isn’t also there
- The prisoner can’t stay with any member of the family without the policeman
- Only the adults (the father, the mother and the policeman) can operate the barge.
|Here’s my [[solution
||Crossing the river: my solution]]